Great, you found me
Hi, I am Bugsey, the buzzing dragonfly!
I am so happy that we get to know each other.
If I had to guess, I would say you landed here either out of curiosity about the answer of the trivia question or you are looking for a warmhearted place where you can leave your child during the day without any worries!
Either way, why don't you just follow me and explore my nests, the two childcare centers with me!
Answers to the Trivia Questions
1.Name the not-so-nice dwarf in Snow White and the Seven Dwarves
2. Who does Alice chase down the rabbit hole in Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland?
Answer: The White Rabbit
3. Who was the first president of the United States?
Answer: George Washington
4. Is pumkin a fruit or a vegetable?
Answer: A fruit
5. What is the name of the game where players must try to grab the most marbles by pressing a handle attached to an animal?
Answer: Hungry Hungry Hippos
6. What is a group of rhinos called?
Answer: A crash
7. Which one of SpongeBob SquarePant’s friends is fond of playing the clarinet?
Answer: Squidward Tentacles
8. What is the name of the World Around Us Childcare mascot?
Answer: Bugsey, the dragonfly
9. How many kids are dancing around the globe in the World Around Us Childcare logo?
10. Which one of the official United States is an island?